End of Tenancy Cleaning in London That Guarantees Your Deposit Back
Imagine the final part of your moving day without the hassle of scrubbing your old property. What if your move out cleaning in London could be stress-free? Something that you can just tick off of your to-do list? Know that it's going to be taken care of by an experienced team - a 72-hours guaranteed service. We are the choice of many agencies, landlords and tenants all around London area.
Housekeeper London provides you with fully insured - and quality guaranteed - tenancy services. All will require is an empty property free of your personal belongings so we can start right away.
Why Choose Us for Your Move Out Cleaning?
- One hassle-free service that takes care of your entire pre or post tenancy clean. A professional checklist ensures you get your deposit back. This service is not an hourly based.
- Option for a key pick up
- Give us a call anytime that you're free. There'll be someone on the line to speak to you 24 hours a day. And we offer free re-scheduling with minimal notice
- Make sure we fit in around your moving schedule. The service is available on weekends and bank holidays.
- Get professional oven cleaning for FREE, simply as part of your service. And opt to add window cleaning with 10% off and carpet cleaning with 40% off!
- Count on a full quality guarantee for the next 72 hours - we'll come back and clean again for FREE in the unlikely event your landlord or landlady notices a problem
- You can extend tha guarantee to 168h for a small fee
- All staff trained, experienced, and reference-checked to ensure their skills
- A free quote with your service as standard. There's no fee or obligation to getting yours now!
Contact us on 020 3746 2485, fill in our simple get q quote form, or type directly into the chat facility in the bottom corner of your screen. You'll always be speaking to a live adviser, and you'll find someone here ready to assist you in making your booking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What Happens During Your After Tenancy Cleaning?
Any questions you might have about your move out cleaning in London will be simple for our friendly advisers to answer - simply you give us a call. Alternatively, keep on reading to find out what our other clients have asked us:
Q. What if my landlord has a problem with the work you've done?
A. In the unlikely event that either of these situations arises, we want you to be able to relax. That's why we provide our free re-clean guarantee - all you need to do is let us know of any problems within 72 hours, and we'll come back and clean again at no extra cost to you. You can purchase a Premium Guarantee for a small fee, which lasts 168h after the service.
Q. Which parts of my property will this service cover?
A. Every interior part of your former home will be taken care of by the housekeepers we send to you. They follow a special checklist, approved by all of the industry's leading estate agencies, making sure that everything that needs refreshing - will be taken care of.
Q. How long will my end of tenancy service take?
A. The duration depends on the layout and condition of the property. The best part of this service is that it is not hourly rated, so the team will stay for as long as needed to achieve maximum results.
It was finally time to leave the rental apartment and I was a bit worried about the security deposit, there were some issues. After I called your professional cleaners the landlord was so pleased...
Excellent service. Cleaners were fast and efficient. Only negative we found was 2 horizontals that did not get dusted. Very satisfied!
Addyson Reed (Hillingdon)
The cleaning was extremely well done, everything was on time - the team was there on time, phone calls about when they'll be finished.
Rosanne Laney (Enfield)
I would like to take this opportunity to say that we have been more than happy with the gardening service you provided for us.
I am very impressed with Anna who is always punctual and extremely thorough in her cleaning. She works solidly throughout her hours, managing to fit in a wide range of different tasks and shows...
Nick Smith (Battersea)
From start to finish they have provided an excellent service. The cleaning has been done to a very high standard and all the tasks I set were completed on time and to my satisfaction.
Kate Bussey (Northcote Road)