Rubbish Removal in London Giving You the Best Value
Don't get stressed out trying to organise your rubbish removal in London. Picture a service that can come and pick up your waste at a convenient time - seven days a week. One that'll give you a clear quote after viewing all of your junk onsite.
We can take away almost any type of rubbish. And we cover all the costs of doing so - loading, transport and disposal fees - in the upfront quote we give you before your service starts.
Call today to make your appointment. We're here and ready to help you 24/7.
Why Book Us for Waste Clearance in London?
- A service that costs you the absolute minimum. All transport, loading, and disposal fees included. No need to pay out extra for space for your skip
- We can take your waste out, no need you to this boring task.
- Get a free quote on the waste clearance you need in person at your property. With no obligation even after your team arrive
- Round-the-clock customer support facilities. Call to set up your appointment anytime you're free
- Get professionals over whenever you've got junk for us to take care of. We're available seven days a week
- Combine your service with end of tenancy cleaning, gardening services, and more - for the complete cleanse, supporting the work of the clean and tidy experts
- Fully insured services delivered by a team of trained and experienced specialists
You can contact us 24 hours a day, any day of the week either: on the phone on 020 3746 2485, by filling in our ask for a quote form, or by using our chat facility. We'll be glad to chat to your about your service whenever you call to get in touch. And we'll set you up an appointment with no messing around - five minutes of your time is all it will take.
Waste Disposal - Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question about getting your London rubbish collection from us? Feel free to give us a ring whenever you've got a minute or two to spare. Or, check out the answers to some of our most Frequently Asked Questions here:
Q. How do you charge for the rubbish you take away?
A. The quote you'll receive before we start your service will include all of the costs that are included. The actual price will be based on the volume and weight of the items you need us to take away, making it much more cost effective than hiring a skip.
Q. When do I become committed to using your service?
A. Once we arrive on site the final price for the service is confirmed before loading the waste, only then you become committed to the service.
Q. Do you do house clearance too?
A. Absolutely. As with our rubbish removal option, we'll be glad to come over and give you a clear quote on your service first.
I would like to take this opportunity to say that we have been more than happy with the gardening service you provided for us.
I am very impressed with Anna who is always punctual and extremely thorough in her cleaning. She works solidly throughout her hours, managing to fit in a wide range of different tasks and shows...
Nick Smith (Battersea)
From start to finish they have provided an excellent service. The cleaning has been done to a very high standard and all the tasks I set were completed on time and to my satisfaction.
Kate Bussey (Northcote Road)
Just to say a big thank you to the cleaners that did my house yesterday- it was the best clean ever! They were all lovely helpful professional friendly maids and they did a fantastic job and took...
Miss Stella Bramhall (South Kensington)
The team did far more than I expected, a great performance all round
Mr. Birtles Huntingdon (Hither Green)
Very courteous and polite, an absolute pleasure
Sharples Stafford (Dulwich)